offseason work this wee

douhua2233 douhua2233

offseason work this wee

As the Alliance of American Football systematically unveils the locations and coaches of its initial eight teams (five of each have been disclosed so far) Colts Elite Jerseys , more details about the new professional football league have emerged.

Via azcentralsports.com, Arizona State A.D. Ray Anderson said Friday that the league will be playing games mostly on Saturdays, with some Sundays. Arizona home games will be played at Sun Devil Stadium Tyquan Lewis Jersey , which hosted the NFL’s Cardinals from 1988 through 2005.

The AAF will be avoiding weekday games, due to player safety and fan convenience concerns. By putting a team in Arizona, one of the goals will be to lure baseball fans who are visiting the state during spring training.

The AAF version of the pro game also will be faster paced. Co-founder Charlie Ebersol said at the press conference introducing Rick Neuheisel as head coach of the Arizona team that the games will not have TV timeouts Patriots Jason McCourty Jersey , and that the AAF will use a “more interactive” fantasy game.

The Rams have made plenty of headlines this offseason with moves that brought Brandin Cooks, Marcus Peters, Aqib Talib and Ndamukong Suh to Los Angeles and those additions have led some to install the team among the favorites in the NFC for the 2018 season.

Even when you’re making additions to a team that won its division last year Theo Riddick Jersey , winning the offseason doesn’t always lead to wins on the field. Head coach Sean McVay addressed that as the team started offseason work this week by saying the team has to “wipe the slate clean” as they prepare for the year to come.

That message reached defensive tackle Michael Brockers.

“I don’t want to make it bigger than it is,” Brockers said, via ESPN.com. “We’ve brought in tremendous talents Youth Green Bay Packers Jerseys , but at the same time, we still have to put the work in. We can’t fall into the hype. We just have to put our heads down and continue to grind.”

The Rams made one of the bigger turnarounds in the league in 2017. Keeping those gains while finding ways to continue to improve provide a different challenge for 2018.