cannon and ball tape

871david 871david

cannon and ball tape

Hi, my copy of my cannon and Ball "Greatest love"  tape is about worn out. Anyone know if a c.d is available. Rock on, David
Andie J Andie J

Re: cannon and ball tape

So sorry it's taken a while to get back to you about this.  It's the season for being down with some virus or another isn't it?  Not had a chance to check in here too much recently.

Sorry your tape is getting that way, lots of us are in the same position.
There isn't a CD I'm afraid.  They weren't transferred over but if you keep an eye out on E-Bay, people sometimes put replacement tapes and albums on there.

Sorry I couldn't be of any more use to you.
Please call back again, hopefully, I will be around a little more often now I am feeling a little better.

871david 871david

So sorry it's taken a while to get back to you about this.  It's the season for being down with some virus or another isn't it?  Not had a chance to check in here too much recently.

Sorry your tape is getting that way, lots of us are in the same position.
There isn't a CD I'm afraid.  They weren't transferred over but if you keep an eye out on E-Bay, people sometimes put replacement tapes and albums on there.

Sorry I couldn't be of any more use to you.
Please call back again, hopefully, I will be around a little more often now I am feeling a little better.

http://rock-on-bob-n-tom-forums.786373.n3.nabble.com/cannon-and-ball-tape-tp2539819p2688605.html
To unsubscribe from cannon and ball tape, click here.

Andie J Andie J

Re: cannon and ball tape

If I see one going anywhere, I will post on here to let you know  :-)

871david 871david

If I see one going anywhere, I will post on here to let you know  :-)

http://rock-on-bob-n-tom-forums.786373.n3.nabble.com/cannon-and-ball-tape-tp2539819p2690781.html
To unsubscribe from cannon and ball tape, click here.