Website Birthday

Andie J Andie J

Website Birthday

Hi folks,

Well, doesn't time fly?

This coming Saturday, the 21st August 2010 is the 2nd birthday of Rock On Bob n Tom.

The site came about as I was having to sit still after having an operation, I know many of you will remember that time.

Since then, it's been a bit of a whirlwind and grown beyond all recognition.
We have had a few facelifts and changes of image but have always tried to bring the best to everyone out there for keeping up to date with what Bobby and Tommy are up to.

Hope you all are still enjoying visiting us and that we will still be here for a long time to come yet.

Happy Birthday my little website.  :-)