This Section

Andie J Andie J

This Section

Hi Everyone,

Just a quick mention about this particular section.

I would imagine that this will be our busiest bit of the forum.

If we want to post general messages for each other that don't relate to any of the other topics and categories, it will be here.

If we want to leave messages and open general discussions which we can all comment on and carry on between us, it will be here.

This means that this section will no doubt be used more than any other seperate section of the forum.

Please be respectful to other forum members and if you also check before you post that your topic isn't relevent to any of the other categories and sections.  This will ensure that people will be able to find your message here a lot easier as they won't have to wade through posts which could be more useful and found more easily elsewhere.

Thanks Guys!

baldrick baldrick

Re: This Section

Hi All, So where are all the rest of our fans gone? Can they not find this new site? Or are they all waiting for someone (like me), to 'break the ice' and start the ball rolling? No pun intended, Hahaha.
Andie J Andie J

Re: This Section

Hahaha,  we need to get the word out there about the forums don't we?  I don't think too many people have realised that we are here just yet x

baldrick baldrick

Re: This Section

Hi Andie, Looking on the list of threads, i noticed a bright green 'ball'. Does that nean that topic was replied to?
Andie J Andie J

Re: This Section

Hi again,

I think the green ball by the user's picture (if that's the one you mean) is an indicator that that user is online.

As I look down now, the only green bits I see is a little ball near my avatar.  If we were both online, there would be green bits near both of us.  Just an indicator so we know if there's a chance of anyone answering straight away I assume  :-)  x

baldrick baldrick

Re: This Section

Hi Everyone. I'm back!
Bet you thought i'd never gone away? Well, i 'lost contact' coz me computer crashed some time back. But now, we're up and running again. The sad thing is, i sort of missed Bobby's Birthday. I say sort of, coz i did give a mention and wish  birthday greetings to Bobby on Facebook. So, not all was bad. lol.
Regards, Stevie. :-)
Andie J Andie J

Re: This Section

Good to have you back Stevie - I am only just back myself.
Everyone seesm to have been ill none stop since Christmas time, haha.

Hope you are well x