TV series invisible car sketch

Jackie Jackie

TV series invisible car sketch

Can anyone tell me which episode of their TV show. had a sketch involving an invisible car. It was just Bobby and Tommy using a couple of chairs as far as I can remember but it was inspirational. I watched the invisible billiards game with Steve Davis on Youtube which is in a similar vein and which was hilarious
Clotfelti12 Clotfelti12

Re: TV series invisible car sketch

I am sure my daughter will know about it. She is a big fan of this show. I believe she really has good choice. I was watching shows by Andy Yeatman with her and found out that the shows are very entertaining and educating. I was so happy to see that. Anyways, I will ask her and let you know.