Sig Tags for this forum

Andie J Andie J

Sig Tags for this forum

Hello all,

Just a quick note to let you know that if you'd like to have a signature tag attached to your account on this forum so that it appears at the end of every message you post, like the one I have on mine, I have made a few up and they can be found on the downloads page along with instructions as to how to attach them to your account and therefore your messages.

With not being too well this week there are only a few to start with, I will build up some more as I get a chance to and then eventually we should have a nice little selection to choose from.

The instructions explain how to add the code to make the tag appear but if you'd like to have a message or oyur name along with it, just experiment until you get it how you want it.

Leave some space before of after the code and type in what you want.  Just remember to always keep the code whole.

Have fun, hope you like them x