New Galleries

Andie J Andie J

New Galleries

Hi everyone,

Just a quick one to let you know that the galleries have now been re-built and re-organised.

I have built up 4 seperate galleries including Bobby pix, Tommy pix, C & B pix and also fan pix.  The are built a different way to the flash galleries we used to have, I really hope you like then and find them fun and easy to use.

Hope you're all enjoying the Summer Shows.

Rock On  x

Lorna Lorna

Re: New Galleries

All 4 galleries look great Andrea :) x
Andie J Andie J

Re: New Galleries

Thanks Lorna,

I don't know if anyone has seen yet but there are also new wallpapers to download for us on the downloads page as well as lots of sig tags for use in here.  Hope someone comes along and makes use of them soon  :)  x