Jokes

baldrick baldrick

Jokes

A white horse goes into a pub. The landlord says; "Eh, there's a drink named after you."
So the horse replies; "What? Eric?"
Andie J Andie J

Re: Jokes

Haha - like it!  ;)

baldrick baldrick

Re: Jokes

I heard the Irish are sending a rocket to the Sun. A space expert told the Irish project spokesman
that they'll burn up, so their idea is piontless. The spokesman replied; "Ah well, we thought of that. That's why we're going at night, after the Sun's gone down."  :-)
Andie J Andie J

Re: Jokes

Ooh, where are ya getting these? Lol.
Nice to see you back, hope you're well x

baldrick baldrick

Re: Jokes

I'm very well, thanks Andie.
We had the police to my Industrial Estate last nite. One youth stole a firework and another one was caught stealing a battery. We heard the one with the firework was let off and the youth who stole the battery was charged. lol
Andie J Andie J

Re: Jokes

Gonna bring in the clapometer if they get any worse and if the applause falls below a certain number, you're banned!!  ;)

Lol, made me smile that one actually.  Good old fashioned jokes.

Glad you're well, nice to see you calling on here regularly.
We will have to see what we can do to get more people onto here won't we?  x

baldrick baldrick

Re: Jokes

Hi Andie, Yes. Maybe put an 'ad' on Facebook or some sort of notice up in big letters so they can't miss it. lol
baldrick baldrick

Re: Jokes

Our dog is very clever. He can do metal-work. You say; "Walkies!" to him, and he
makes a bolt for the door! lol
Andie J Andie J

Re: Jokes

Haha- like that one!

Sorry I haven't called in to catch this before now, the day you posted it, I was in Blackpool seeing Bobby and Tommy.  Fab night.

Keep em coming, hope you're well x

baldrick baldrick

Re: Jokes

Mr. Murphy went into a pet shop and asked; "Can I have two flys, please?" The man
at the counter said; "We don't sell flys." Mr. Murphy says; "Well, you've got six in the window!"
Andie J Andie J

Re: Jokes

Haha -  not heard that one for years.  Isn't it weird how the old, simple ones still make us giggle after such a long time?  Nice one.

How's you?  Hope all is well x

baldrick baldrick

Re: Jokes

Yes, Andie. All is very well at the mo. Thank you.
baldrick baldrick

Re: Jokes

When is a cheese not a cheese? When it's a cheese-cake!
Andie J Andie J

Re: Jokes

Haha, nice to see you keep popping back in with your jokes.

Hope you're doing well.  x

baldrick baldrick

Re: Jokes

What musical note do you get when you throw a piano
down a mine-shaft?
Answer: a flat minor (miner). lol
Andie J Andie J

Re: Jokes