Hello and Welcome.

Andie J Andie J

Hello and Welcome.

Hi, this is Andrea.

Welcome to anyone who kindly followed us back here after the Ning Network disappeared on us and welcome also to anyone who may find us once we have settled back in here for good.

We had grown a lovely little community over on our network and just because the place has changed, I hope that the atmosphere of our network hasn't.

We have some fantastic friends and hope that that continues and that we make many more over the years.

Have a great time here, call in often and please, can I just ask that everyone in here, as well as in our chat room is aware of any personal information they leave on here in public view.

We have a terrific group of people here but this is the net, anyone can call in at any time and we know that not everyone is as trustworthy with personal info as we know that our friends are.

Thanks guys,
Have fun and stay safe x

Roznorth3 Roznorth3

Re: Hello and Welcome.

Hello Andrea,
Hope I've done it right,
Love Roz xxx
Andie J Andie J

Re: Hello and Welcome.

You have Rozzie yup.

What do you think, will it do?  x

Roznorth3 Roznorth3

RE: Hello and Welcome.

Hi Andrea,
Yes its fab, just right. Hope u have a nice day and that Evie is better soon. My friend Jacqui's daughter had a baby this morning, 9lb 4oz, she was in labour for ages. Anyway off over to mums now.
Love Roz xxx

Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2010 01:51:42 -0700
From: [hidden email]
To: [hidden email]
Subject: Re: Hello and Welcome.

You have Rozzie yup.

What do you think, will it do?  x

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Andie J Andie J

RE: Hello and Welcome.

9lb 4oz?  Wow, that's quite a weight isn't it?  Congratulations to them.  Hope you have a good day too, feel free to start your own conversations under any of the headings Roz.  Don't be shy!  :)

Catch you soon, take your brolly out with you, it's awful here right now x

Roznorth3 Roznorth3

RE: Hello and Welcome.

I am shy Andrea, I'm off now bye bye xxx
baldrick baldrick

Re: Hello and Welcome.

Hi Andie, It's me Steve. I'd not long joined you on the 'old' network site and i told you about my wife Lesley and her late Mum seeing Bobby and Tom in Blackpool before Lesley met me. And i also said about Lesley arranging a holiday and seeing the 'dynamic' duo in Skegness while she was suffering from her ilness, which was a great achievement for her. Anyway, it's a great site. Been on one very similar before, so i know you have to navigate around a bit, but they are fun and easy to use. Let's hope we can keep this site a lot longer. lol. Speak soon, take care, Steve (baldrick). (That's the nick-name Lesley calls me). lmso.
Andie J Andie J

Re: Hello and Welcome.

Hi Steve, or Baldrick, whichever you prefer, haha.
Welcome to our new forums, you are very welcome.  Very nice to have you here with us.

It certainly was a shame that our network had to go but we used to hold all of our communication here before and we will do it again, as long as everyone knows where to find us we will be fine I'm sure.

How the heck are you, and the family?
I hope you are all well and happy.

Call back soon, it is our chat night tonight in the chat room if you fancy it.
Would be lovely to have you with us x

Mandy Cookson Mandy Cookson

Re: Hello and Welcome.

Hi ANDREA

Its Mandy Cookson back again how is the new office getting on? Say hi to Tommy & Bobby from me

take care now

Mandy
richard richard

Re: Hello and Welcome.

My name is Richard and i have been in debt and got few properties at risk because i used them as a collateral for a loan and i was unable to pay back but my friend told me how she used the ATM blank card and how she became rich automatically and i requested for it and so she gave me the email on how to get the ATM blank card. I contacted them and at first i thought it was a joke. They sent me the card and they instructed me on how to use it and With the help of this hacking group and their service i’ have been able to clear all my debts over $100,000.00 USD Am rich now and their cards are good and working well. Contact them now if you really want to be rich. Here is their email:officialblank9@gmail.com OR SACREDPIN@GMAIL.COM