First impressions of the new DVD

Andie J Andie J

First impressions of the new DVD

So what does everyone think?

I absolutely loved it.  It took be straight back to being 9 yrs old.  I laughed until I couldn't laugh any more.

It was like being transported back to another time, I even enjoyed seeing the old network animations, it's just all so simple and straightforward isn't it, unlike TV of today?

Am hoping that they sell well enough for them to see that the rest of them should be brought out too.  We want a full collection don't we?  :)

Bring it on Network DVD, we are ready!

What did you all think?  x

Lorna Lorna

Re: First impressions of the new DVD

I only got round to ordering mine today as things were so hectic before now.  Looking forward to it arriving :)   Loved the clip posted online though - a really good taster x
Andie J Andie J

Re: First impressions of the new DVD

You'll really enjoy it, kept me amused for a good few hours and not much else gets me to shut up and stay away from the pc for very long, lol  x