Fan for many years

Richard H Richard H

Fan for many years

Hi,

Used to go see Bob and Tom many years ago when they used to do the summer seasons in Scarborough when I was a kid. So them many times and used to enjoy there TV shows too.

Loved all the TV shows including the series where the played security guards in a shopping mall (Plaza Patrol) which i believe was filmed at Seacroft Shopping Centre in Leeds, (somebody correct me if i'm wrong) and the film The Boys in Blue.

Anyway had a lot of time on my hands recently so been reliving the memories thanks to YouTube and came across this website after following a link on someone's channel.

Rich