Cannon and ball small collection for sale

candbforever candbforever

Cannon and ball small collection for sale

note to staff: I hope this is in the right section, as a thank you for letting me list these I shall do some forum/website advertising absolutely free which will improve your stats immensely. I work as a web designer with experience in online advertising etc.

I am hoping to sell these to help fund a trip for me and my dad to Blackpool to see the lads this year, just hoping to get something to put towards what we have already :)

I have for sale:
series 1 to 7 of the cannon and ball show on DVD from network - originals and used once
an original 1970/80's rock on tommy LP album in good condition
a signed rock on tommy book signed by the man himself bobby ball at st catherines church wakefield about 5/6 yrs ago
cannon and ball live in blackpool dvd - used but good
cannon and ball live - used but good
boys in blue DVD the re-released DVD film from cannon and ball
and lastly I have 2 original The Boys In Blue VHS tapes from the 80's

ive taken a picture and ill try to add it to this post.

im happy to take reasonable offers, these will be sent to anywhere in the uk via Special delivery FREEmy collection
sarah sarah

Re: Cannon and ball small collection for sale

 Do you still have the cannon and ball show series and at Blackpool DVD for sale? I may be interested.