Cannon and Ball Show DVDs!

Andie J Andie J

Cannon and Ball Show DVDs!

The first series of The Cannon and Ball Show is now being released on DVD in full and uncut by Network DVD on August 23rd.  We have waited a long time to see this day, well done Network DVD.  :)

baldrick baldrick

Re: Cannon and Ball Show DVDs!

Is the comedy film "Boys In Blue" still available to buy?
Andie J Andie J

Re: Cannon and Ball Show DVDs!

Hiya,

Yeah, it most certainly is.

Check out these links:

http://www.play.com/DVD/DVD/4-/183403/The-Boys-In-Blue/Product.html

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Boys-Blue-DVD-Tommy-Cannon/dp/B0002YCYTE

It's a fab film, I'm so glad they're still selling it.  I think people forget how funny it actually is.  I always knew I enjoyed it but not until buying it again a few years ago did I remember how much I actuallu laughes out loud at it,  So many bits I had forgotten about and see differently now watching it as an adult.

If you buy it, let us know what oyu think on forst watch again  :)  x

baldrick baldrick

Re: Cannon and Ball Show DVDs!

Thanks Andie. I'll let you know (as i'll have to save me pennies). lol
Andie J Andie J

Re: Cannon and Ball Show DVDs!

Only 5 days to go folks until the release date for these items.

They are now available to buy on the Network DVD site, Amazon and play.com at a really good price of £7.99.

I got my e-mail this morning saying they were being despatched so hopefully they will be here on release day.  Fantastic.

Here are aome links to places you can buy them from:

http://www.networkdvd.net/product_info.php?products_id=1201

http://www.play.com/DVD/DVD/4-/15733149/The-Cannon-And-Ball-Show-The-Series-1/Product.html

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Cannon-Ball-Show-Complete-First/dp/B003WQ101W

Hope that helps guys x